I am targeting to achieve Malayan tapir Badge.
Throughout the year I will be reading 21-30 books written by authors from Asia.
- Norwegian Woods – Haruki Murakami
- Snow Country – Yasunari Kawabata
- A Very Large Expanse Of Sea – Tahereh Mafi
- The Last Girl – Nadia Murad
- Kitchen – Banana Yoshimoto
- Convenience Store Woman – Sayaka Murata
- The Night Tiger – Yangsze Choo
- The Kiss Quotient – Helen Hoang
- Internment – Samira Ahmed
- My So-called Bollywood life – Nisha Sharma
What reading challenges are you participating in this 2019? Are you participating in “Year of the Asian Reading Challenge”? Which badge are you planning to achieve?
Comment below and tell me all about it with book recommendations by Asian authors
Until next time,
Happy Reading <3